Why is the send button inactive when I try to send an email?
If your "Send" button is inactive, appearing in gray, this could be an indication that your Mail App isn't properly installed or configured.
To solve this problem, please:
1. Make sure your Apple Mail app is properly installed.
- Go to your phone's Home Screen and check if you have this icon.
- If you can't find this icon anywhere, please go to the App Store and download this app.
2. Check the configuration of your email account.
- Open the Apple Mail app, and verify that your email account has been configured.
- Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set up email accounts on iOS devices.