How to scan a document
1. Tap on the large yellow " + " button on the main screen. It will direct you to the camera screen.
2. Tap on the camera icon to take a picture.
3. Select a different image mode (Photo / Color / B & W) in the bottom toolbar to your liking.
- Adjust the brightness of the image by sliding the slider on the left brightness bar on the screen.
- You can also manually crop the image by tapping on the icon
at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the middle icon to adjust image size.
- Tap on this icon to rotate image.
4. Tap on the "Save" button in the bottom right corner to save your document.
5. Tap on the "Title" to rename your document.
6. Tap on "Folder" to move the document to a selected folder.
7. Select a page size in which you want the document to be in.
8. Tap on the "Done" icon on the upper right corner to finish saving your document.