How to sign documents
1. Select the document you need on the main screen.
2. Tap on the screen to switch to full screen. A series of functions will appear at the bottom.
3. Tap on the "Pen" icon to start signing your document.
4. Tap on the screen to put your signature on the document.
5. You will be directed to a page to write your customized signature. Write your name on the screen to create a signature.
If you want to rewrite or make changes to your signature, press the "clear" option on the bottom right.
The selection on the bottom left will allow you to save your signature on this device.
6. Move the signature to your destination.
Ink comes in three colors: red, blue, and black. Select them at the bottom palette.
7. Click on the "Save" button in the lower right corner to finish your process.